|Product Safety Alert: Magnetic Reusable Water Balloons (PSA6)
The Office for Product Safety and Standards (OPSS) has issued a Product Safety Alert for magnetic reusable water balloons, which present a risk of severe injury or death if two or more magnets are ingested (swallowed).
Advised Action from OPSS
– If you possess reusable water balloons with accessible magnets, stop using the products and dispose of them safely, keeping them away from children.
– Be aware of signs that could indicate accidental ingestion in children, like vomiting and stomach pain.
– Seek immediate medical attention if you believe a magnet has been swallowed.
Contact the seller you purchased the product from, as you may be entitled to a refund under consumer protection regulations.
Full details here